Monday, December 16, 2013

christmas soundtracks

if there is anything i like more than christmas music, its christmas movies. and most of my favorite christmas movies has excellent sound tracks. check it out:



i dont know who comes up with these videos...but i am grateful that they put the songs i want on youtube. my all time favorite christmas movie is the muppet christmas carol. and oddly enough, it is one of the truest to the book versions of the christmas carol.



here is a little known fact about me: one of my least favorite sounds is children singing. i just cant stand it...i get that makes me sound like a curmudgeon ... but they are just generally really bad at singing. i can sit through it and even pretend to a kids face that i enjoyed it. but i dont. so here is a popular christmas song from a popular christmas special featuring...ug...children singing...

No comments :

Post a Comment