Sunday, December 1, 2013

post #1

for the christening of my daily christmas music blog i thought i would start off with one of my favorites. i remember seeing los straitjackets during the twilight concert series in salt lake city. it was an all around excellent performance, but my favorite part was when one of the guitarists began to climb the speaker stack, and about halfway up became visibly terrified and had to gingerly climb back down. this is not necessarily my favorite surf rock band, nor is it my favorite surf rock christmas album. so why start my christmas music blog with this particular song? because its been in my head for days.

1 from Christopher Johnson on Vimeo.

really though, this album is a lot of fun. i highly recommend it to everyone.

3 comments :

  1. Christopher, I am so down with your blog of Christmas songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bret! i am so happy you like it! how are you guys? im bummed we wont be able to see you this holiday season

      Delete